Friday 11 April 2014

TNPSC Exams-Group IV and VAO-Previous Years analysed Questions-English-Reported Speech

TNPSC Group IV Analysis
Reported Speech:
TNPSC Group IV – Original Question Paper – 2008

1.       Select the correct form of reported speech:
           Sundar said, “I wrote a letter yesterday.”
A)   Sundar said that he wrote a letter the previous day.
B)   Sundar told he had written a letter the previous day.
C)   Sundar said that he had written a letter the previous day.
D)   Sundar said that he had written a letter yesterday.





Answer: C




2.       Select the correct form of reported speech:
           Suman said to me, “When will you go to Madurai?”
A)   Suman asked me when am I going to Madurai.
B)   Suman asked me when I would go to Madurai.
C)   Suman asked me when would I go to Madurai.
D)   Suman asked me when will I go to Madurai.






Answer: B

No comments:

Post a Comment