Monday, 24 September 2012

UPSC Exams-Eligibility Issues-Frequently Asked questions and Free Counselling

Can a student who has done his graduation in correspondence from a recognized university take CSE?
- Engam

Yes. They can take Civil services. As per UPSC's eligibility criteria one should have a degree, which should be recognized by the UGC. There is no discrimination in the Civil services between regular and correspondence course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment