Monday, 24 September 2012

UPSC Exams-Eligibility Issues-Frequently Asked questions and Free Counselling

I had done my graduation last year but my result was not good in two subjects I have to give papers again. Am I eligible for this examination? 

- Kalpana
You have to complete degree because you have to submit the copy of your degree certificate during the main exam 

No comments:

Post a Comment